Bak- & Chokladfestivalen
Bak- & Chokladfestivalen - Scandinavia's largest meeting place for those who love chocolate and baking.
- A public fair focusing on chocolate and baking
- the rendezvous for everyone with a taste for quality, enjoyment and experiences
- the market place for you and your company, with opportunities for new customer contacts.
Your presence at the fair gives you:
- four days packed with activities
- face-to-face customer contact
- a chance to provide information and arouse enthusiasm
- an outstanding selling opportunity
About Bak- & Chokladfestivalen
2002, the chocolate enthusiasts Magnus Johansson and Tony Olsson, started the first Chocolate Festival in Sweden. It was after Magnus Johansson visited the chocolate festival in Paris in 1994 that he and Tony Olsson few years later decided to make a similar festival in Stockholm.
Bak- & Chokladfestivalen is organized by Pastry Chef Masters Magnus Johansson and Tony Olsson together with Stockholmsmässan.
BUY YOUR TICKET HERE »
Call us today for a really good position:
The quickest way to reach us is by phone (+46-8-749 44 75) or e-mail to
Ms Malin Fredriksson, email@example.com